Thursday, August 18, 2016

Post 1 Who's Jeff

Hi I'm Jeff. I am a relatively outgoing guy and I love to meet new people. I have one twin brother and an older brother in college. I enjoy playing sports such as volleyball and basketball with my friends and family.  I currently teach swim lessons and lifeguard at a health club nearby. After high school I have plans to study criminology. After that I plan on joining the military. My biggest inspirations in my life have been both of my Grandpas. Both of them had such successful and meaningful lives it inspires me to follow in their footsteps. Throughout my life I have played almost every sport possible for a kid, football, soccer, lacrosse, baseball, volleyball, and track. But now I just play club volleyball. I like adventure and especially doing things I have never done before.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeff, you are the second person in our class this semester who has a twin! We will talk about twins a little during our third unit this year - remind me when we get there. So cool that you are so influenced by your grandpas. I minored in criminal justice in college. I hope you'll stay in touch and tell me how it is and then how the military is, if you go. Nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete